Things going for the Sharks tonight:
1) Gray will not be at the game. The 2 playoff games we went to together, the Sharks lost. The one game I went to with someone else (Thanks for Game 7 Mom!), the Sharks won. Coincidence? I hope not.
2) I am going with my Canucks friend Rob. Every Sharks v. Canucks game I have gone to with Rob, the Sharks have won. Coincidence? I hope not.
3) 3 is my lucky number. Game 3 in Round 3.
4) Orange is my favorite color. The Sharks won Game 7 when there were orange rally towels. I am bringing my orange rally towel tonight. (I know it's not game 7 but does it really matter?)
5) Breaking out the Flying Hockey Hippo. (I found this magnificent picture here: http://mosshippohaven.info/)
All of this should create a recipe for a sure win. Either that or the fact that the Sharks don't want the possibility of being swept from the 3rd round of the playoffs for the second year in a row and finally put together their best 60 minute effort of the whole playoffs and make my friend cry. One of those 2 things.